Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Update: Number Drei

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 9:59 PM
Hello world...

Well, my family is still without power, and it's getting a little old. Mainly because my grandparents are old, and their lack of accessabilty to fox news and EWTN has them a little cranky. Lucky me... TK's family has power again though. Which was good news for us, because that meant we could continue The Office marathon that we were having. I have a box set of seasons one through four, and TK is just getting into the show. Plus, it gave me some time to charge my phone, and change the flashback picture of the month to one of A after he wet himself... I don't think he checks the blog much, or else he'd probably yell at me more for always making fun of him... He usually deserves it.

There were a lot of funny stories from today that I was going to share, but I can't seem to remember them *chuckles*. The only thing that really comes to mind is D giving me a hard time because I'm relentless... I was trying to get him to write something for the blog, which he did. I'm pretty sure there was some discussion about how was I able to get him to post multiple times a day. Which the answer to that should be obvious... Mind control.

Oh! And C got scolded by his family for being rude to me on the phone. Which he apologized for, and plus I won an argument with him by repeatedly texting him "blah blah blah" over and over again until he gave in... Like D said, I am relentless... I'm also a tad bit ridiculous.

Apparently J has been on quite the adventure today as well. He went to D.C. for a "mancation" (his words, not mine), right before the hurricane. Which eventually led to his being "trapped" there. He mentioned the various ways of transportation that he had to use to get back, and I would share them, but it was lengthy and slightly confusing. Hopefully he made it home safe though. I'm not actually sure if he did... He probably did. *laughs*

Well, I really don't have anything else to share. I will say this though, I want my power back! And I want it back now!.... My grandparents are insistent that I be home before dark because of this damn power outage... I seriously need to find myself an apartment.

Love from,
I can't believe I'm 22 and have a curfew...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates