Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Bobby's Burgers

Posted by Char on 4:32 PM in , , ,

Working in a city like New York exposes one to a multitude of flavors and taste profiles. From Le Cirque's classic Italian masterpieces to Ben's Kosher Delicatessen's hearty creations, the temptation to sample every restaurant is soul crushing. This past Friday, my roommates and I decided to splurge and go to Bar Americain (Bobby Flay's place). The picture above displays a combination of an American classic and a cosmopolitan elegance. Bobby's Blue Burger (I feel that Bobby and I are on a first name basis after he stole my heart) immediately transporting me to summer BBQ and beach campouts. Since summer is winding down and you can feel the autumn chill in the mornings, I felt it appropriate to bring us back to the beginning of summer.

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates