Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Update: Number Dos!!!

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 10:05 PM
Hello world...

Well, I am writing you another update on what the fuck is going on here.

Apparently being "in a state of emergency" means nothing to my boss. So I went to work today. As sarcastic as my previous comment sounds, I am actually amused and relieved by this fact. When I woke up this morning, my whole family was pretty crabby. So I figured I would brave the tree covered roads, streetlights that didn't work, and people who don't know how to effing drive, to make it to work. We would be one of the few places that had power... My boss doesn't stay closed for anything. Lucky for me, we were busy, and I was able to charge my phone, and bring home cooked food.

My family has been without power for some 17 plus hour. It SUCKS! TK has been without power for over a day. As for C, his power is out and he apparently went to a friends house, got drunk, stupid, and played beer bong with Scud's wife! I don't care about the other stuff, but SCUD'S WIFE?!?!?! AND HE DOESN'T TAKE A FREANING PICTURE! He is grounded! GROUNDED I SAY!!!.... All this yelling.... It reminds me of T, who's already in the Caribbean, and has taken almost two hundred pictures already. Somehow, I am not surprised. I actually expected a more ridiculous number like 500.

Also! I would like to give the most awesomest best friend award to Hart! My bestie in the Midwest... I considered writing Midwest as something all cutsie, so it would rhyme...but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Most awesomest is enough. *laughs* she's paying omage to my plight by moping alone, in the dark, in her basement... I dont think she actually did it for that long, but the effort is appreciated!

Love from,
Beyonce ain't the young B, Jay-Z. That would be me, the one and only...
B



|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates