Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Star Wars Treats...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:13 AM in , , , ,
Hello world...

With my birthday fast approaching, I have been thinking about the good old days when I used to have themed parties celebrating the occasion. One theme I never got to do was Star Wars... I asked, my mom always said no. Apparently it isn't "girly" enough... You'd think you'd want your kid to have Princess Leia as her hero. She was a tough cookie. Speaking of cookies... and cakes... and cupcakes... If I ever have a Star Wars themed party, I want these treats at my party.

While you're checking out the treats, listen to these dogs bark to the dark side. Thank you, Volkswagen for creating this commercial.















|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates