Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Fortune teller...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:24 PM


I got bored at work and made this little masterpiece. Yes, I know I'm ridiculous. I've been told so by my delivery driver at least three times this morning. Mainly because I made him pick a fortune. He got, "smile more often, the fortune teller will like you better." he rolled his eyes at that one. I told him at least he didn't get the one that says "Watch out for donkey's... They kick." or "Fortune cookies don't like you either, do they... Try again."

I can't wait for someone to get the "You're gonna get slapped, sucks to be you." because I fully intend on hitting that person. Did I mention this fortune teller is dangerous? Don't let the bright colors fool you.

Love from,
I am really bored at work.
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates