Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Beef Jerky + Potato Chips = ?

Posted by Big_Cat_Bass on 9:41 AM
http://cherkees.com

CHERKEES!

It was only a matter of time before some genius finally put one and one together and came up with Cherkees. This is some kind of wild combination of beef jerky and potato chips.
A few questions come to mind:
-How has it taken this long before somebody brought these two delights together?
-Why do "Late Night Cheeseburger Doritos" even exist?*
-Should I buy these now?
-Will my new love for cherkees be able to replace my love for beef jerky?

I may be able to answer that last question...Cherkees will replace good ol' beef jerky in my diet once they become more readily available (Fingers crossed). While I will miss the time spent chewing on "meat gum," I welcome my new Cherkee overlord.

J

*Late Night Cheeseburger Doritos taste like mustard.

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates