Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

The Summer...

Posted by StuckintheSeventies423 on 9:49 AM

I can’t remember the last time where I went an entire night without sleeping. I’ve been wide awake since yesterday morning (oddly enough, I feel fucking amazing). I normally have trouble falling asleep but this time I just stared up at the ceiling as my mind raced back and forth while daylight slowly began to flood the windows. Somewhere in this clusterfuck of thought, came this…


“The Summer of My Greatest Fears”


This is the summer of my greatest fears

We’ve grown older and further through the years

I’ve felt the change for nothing seems the same

I look around but find no one to blame


Melting before me in the summer’s heat

My hopes and dreams being washed in the street

But I could not stop and I could not try

To get between forces that left me dry


Empty is the heart that I’ve left behind

Nothing left of the soul I wish to find

And I’ve forgotten the meaning of fun

Because the sky above me has no sun


I’ve done a lot of writing for myself over the years so it’s kind of odd for me to post something like this to everyone out there but I guess I just stopped caring about what other people think. Change is inevitable and good things don’t always last forever. I’ve gotten bored of myself and there are plenty of days that go by where I wish I could be someone else. But I’ll get over it because that’s what I always do, with or without help. For I can see light where there has been eternal darkness and I can see salvation at the end of a long road of internal suffering. Until I reach the end, I will continue to walk alone.

Rock in peace…


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates