Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

B's drinking game for Red Rover...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:28 AM
Hello world!

You want to see some fucking chaos! A red rover drinking game! Now hear me out! I know red rover, at our age, might be a little dangerous. That's why we have some rules!

First off, you can't try to kill anyone. No full force running. And be smart! Because if you think, "oh shit! I think my arm is going to break!" let go. You're gonna need that arm to takes shots in a minute.

Which brings me to second rule. Those who don't break through the line, have to take a shot. If a person breaks through the line, the whole team has to take shot. Then the person who broke the line can take someone from that team.

And finally, the third rule. During red rover you have to make references from Bravehart. Or wait, The Patriot. Whatever, any of Mel Gibson's insanity driven takes on historical events will do... D, you can opt to not partake in this. Or maybe you want to, I don't know. I'm just giving you the option.

So those are the rules of the red rover drinking game! We've got to try this out, and TK guarantees that an ambulance will be on the premises. Sometimes bad shit happens... Gotta be careful.

Love from,
TK helped me write all of this
B

P.S. TK, I had to give credit where credit is due.

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates