Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

In the know...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:36 AM
Hello world!

I have been very busy, we all have. So to keep you informed of what to expect within the next couple days, I have a list for you all.

1) CD had a party. This might mean nothing to you, but for us, CD's family parties are famous... Or for some, infamous.

2) I have videos to share... As soon as I am given permission...

3) I will not be posting any more pictures of knee high socks... When I'm sober. Drunk me isn't making any promises. She's quite unpredictable.

4) "A" I swear I didn't steal your wallet, I just happened to have it... Unrelated to our readers, I just figured I would throw that in there.

5) I found C's hat on the side of the road. Seemingly weird and unimportant, I know... But it's kind of a funny story.

6) J, aka Big_Cat_Bass, swears he will post on the blog... Eventually. He's busy, so I guess I'll cut him a break. R and T, on the other hand, where the hell are you guys?! You tease me with your posts about bacon and milfs, and you're never heard from again! *laughs*

7) Tonight I realized that I have so many voice notes saved on my phone, that I've literally run out of memory. So be sure to check twitter within the next couple of days. I'm hoping I'll have some epic quotes to post. It's a hit or miss sometimes.

8) I really didn't have anything else to add. I just hate odd numbers... I love lists.

Love from,
I best start listening to voice notes.... Or sleep... I haven't quite decided yet.
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates