Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Love & other stuff...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:28 PM
Hello world!

Today I'm in the city with my family meeting a Spanish designer (my family owns a bridal store), and being a part of the whole process of picking samples is kind of interesting.

Staring at wedding dresses all day starts to have an effect on a girl...

I guess when you haven't been on a date in over a year, it starts to make you wish someone would try to charm you. I'm not saying I want to get married or settle down or anything. The idea sends me into a panic attack and day of chain smoking as a recovery. However, I wouldn't mind being wooed or something. I took a break from the whole dating scene because it all seemed too complicated or disappointing.

I don't really know where I'm going this. I guess I'm just ready to move forward with my life. I've been so hung up on the past, and past disappointments, that I have been reluctant to go back into the whole messy dating world. What the hell, though. Why not?

I don't want to look back on life, and wish I hadn't played it too safe.

Love from,
Here's to hoping I don't get crushed...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates