Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

21

Posted by D on 10:02 AM
Today is August 3rd which means that I am moving to Chicago in 3 weeks or, in more understandable terms, 21 days. Since I have nothing better to do at work these days, I'm going to spend the next 21 days posting the first thing that comes to mind with each passing number. Since my last day is next Wednesday, there is a chance that this silly idea won't make it past the middle of next week. If that happens, you might get a few minutes of your life back (if you spend more than a few minutes reading crap like this, then there is nothing I can do for you). If it doesn't, you may be reading what I assume to be many of my favorite Yankees' favorite foods. On that note...

-----------------------------------------------

21. Any Yankee fan above the age of 20 should remember the name Paul O'Neill. He wore #21 for the Yankees and played right field. It's obvious to me that Paul's favorite meal is chicken fingers. How do I know? It's a gut feeling really, and my gut says chicken fingers.



Hopefully, my mind will do better than athletes everyday. Hopefully.

D


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates