Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Changes, memories, and on to new adventures...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:56 PM
Hello world...

I haven't written anything for a while now. I've been busy, of course, and ridiculously tired. Which T pointed out with little to no tact, asking me if I was sick because I look like death or something... Thanks for that. Lol. Sleep has been evading me the past couple days... Or weeks? I've kind of lost track. Things here are changing though, and maybe that's the underlying reason for this current funk I have been in. Good news is, C joined the blog. Which I never thought would happen. He's even posted a few things. With everyone doing all the work of posting new thoughts or pictures, I've felt a little guilty for not doing my part. It's not that I havent had things to write about. I guess I just haven't felt like any of these things were worth my immediate attention. Until now, I guess.

Which brings me to the changes that our group is going to be going through. D and T are both leaving for school tomorrow. As you've probably already read, D is heading to Chicago, while T is heading to the caribbean. Honestly, I haven't thought much about their leaving. It was something that I considered to be in the distant future, and something I wouldn't need to think about. Now that it's not something to consider in the distant future, but something that is happening now... I feel terribly sad.

I've never been one to miss people. There's something about having to be separated from one part of your family constantly, and having to fly alone across country beginning at age six, that must turn off that response. I understand the concept, I've read about it in books, seen it on tv and in movies, even witnessed it in life, but I've never personally felt it. At least until I had met the boys.

I know I've said this probably a hundred timed before, but these boys aren't just my best friends. To me, they are the family I wish I had. I would do just about anything for them, and I would do just about everything in my power to protect them.

Anyways, the whole point of this depressing rambling blog post is... I'm gonna miss T and D. It's gonna suck not having them around. Although, I can't say I'll miss T beating me up, or tackling me, or calling me names... Along with all the other physical and verbal abuse I seem to receive from him. I can say that I'll miss the random screaming about god knows what... Like the time he threatened a bear with a saudering iron... And his crazy antics, which really can't be explained. Much like Dwight from The Office, you have to meet him to believe that a character like him actually exsists.

D, on the other hand, is normal and therefor is possibly easier to miss. Mainly because he is usually a voice of reason... And has a filter, much unlike T, who says whatever pops into his mind. I feel like I've become close friends with D this past year. He has encouraged me with the blog, and has listened to me when I've had things on my mind. He has been kind to me, even though I had been cruel to him in the past. He's a much better person than I am, and I'm grateful for the second chance. Im not exactly a fan of the person I used to be, and I'm glad it's in the past now. I'll also miss our intelligent conversations, because D calls me out on the fact that I'm way more intelligent than I tend to let on. I'll miss our conversations.

I realize that it's not like we'll never see them again, but I've grown accustom to having them around every day. I'm a creature of habit, I guess. Change is acceptable, and with these changes, there will be new adventures for us to have.

Love from,
Here's to new adventures, may they be epic...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates