Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Welcome to Girl World...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:29 PM
Hello world!

Well, since I left my job at the Greek restaurant, things have been interesting. I started working at my family's store, which meant I needed a new wardrobe that didn't include t-shirts... My mother is thrilled over this fact... So it's been dresses, flowy/girly tops, and jeans that actually fit for me. It's taking some time to get used to, but it helps that some of these dresses make me feel like Audrey Hepburn. Wearing heels again, well, that's a whole different story.

I have always taken the stance that I don't need to wear heels, because God already made me tall enough to begin with. The real truth is that I struggle wearing heels, because I don't exactly have the best sense of balance. I've written about my klutziness in the past (http://myjerseyboys.blogspot.com/2011/01/stories-of-bs-misfortune-and.html), and it hasn't improved since then. Wearing heels seems to make me even more dangerous to myself, and those around me. Trust me. Luckily, there haven't been any incidents... Yet...

Although, I will say this. Guys are lucky they don't have to be strapped into these instruments of torture. I tried to drive wearing them for five minutes and it wasn't easy. I vehemently disagree with the law that says you can't drive without shoes on. Whoever made that law clearly never tried to drive with heels on.

I think Amanda Bynes said it best in She's the Man...



Love from,
They do make it harder to run away...
B

P.S. I get to listen to Taylor Swift... As much as I want.

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates