Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

What makes things better: part two

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 2:32 PM
Hello again!

I felt like I should share the ending of the almost never ending dessert conversation. Since we finally called a truce. Who knew it would go on for so long...

D: Smores
B: Chocolate covered pretzels
D: Cheese danish
B: Scones
D: caramel popcorn
B: My famous Pumpkin cookies!
D: My famous just add water vanilla pudding
B: *laughs* blueberry cobbler
D: Frozen yogurt
B: Chocolate chip cookies
D: Peanut butter fudge
B: Salt water taffy
D: Toffee
B: Peanut butter brittle
D: Lemon marangue pie
B: lemon bars
D: Blondies
B: Chocolate Cake with raspberry filling
D: flan
B: This is getting ridiculous... Strawberry milkshakes
D: Apple tart
B: Slowly running out of ideas... Rootbeer float
D: Sherbet
B: Can we call a truce yet? Apple dumplings with vanilla ice cream
D: Gelato. Ok truce
B: ... I still want to list desserts, but it's getting to the point where I'll have to outsource ideas. Hahaha.

Finally there's a truce. *sigh* I can finally rest my brain.

Love from,
Thank god for truces...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates