Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Excuse my girly moment...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:16 PM
Hello world!

I think the hairspray fuemes have gone to my head a little bit. Or maybe the make up I've been wearing has chemicals in it that sinks into your skin, and makes you feel more girly than usual, but I have been watching a lot of the Gilmore Girls recently. I've always related to Rory. Maybe it's the dysfunctional upbringing I had with my mom, or the obsession with books, or becoming a reporter. Who knows, but I have always loved this scene. Like Rory, I've always been shy. So I admire her for being straight forward about what she wants for once. Yes, I know she's a fictional character, but it's easy to forget sometimes.



Love from,
I better go back to lunch with my dad and stepmom... I've been hiding in the bathroom so I could write this. It's kind of quiet out there...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates