Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

FREE BANANA MAN!!!

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:07 PM
Hello world...

Today I read something especially stupid on Fark.com. Apparently an autistic student, who's only 14 years old, was handcuffed, and suspended for running across a football field in a banana suit.

Um... Seriously?

My family says it's a post 9/11 world we are living in, and the things we kids thought were "cute" or "funny", simply aren't socially acceptable anymore. I find this hard to believe. I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax a little bit. It's a kid in a banana suit for crying out loud.

Pranks are a part of high school. I myself participated in a banana suit prank when I was living in Utah. It was my Junior year of high school, and myself and three of my friends were working on our tabloid article for our school newspaper. It was a tradition our paper had. At the end of the year we would have a tabloid issue where we'd mess with the sophomores, convincing them there was a third floor to our school, or that we actually had a pool. None of these rumors were true, but we had the sophomore's convinced that they were.

We decided to take our article a little too seriously though. We had bought a banana suit, and one of our friends would put it on between classes, and we would take pictures of her running rampant through the halls for our article. (I'll include a few pictures of our adventures with the banana suit... Which I've been trying to convince my friend to mail to me.) If our school allowed us to pull this prank on our younger class men, I don't see why Banana man can't run across a football field during halftime.


SO I SAY TO YOU READERS, FREE BANANA MAN!!!!
 
(The link to the original article regarding banana man: http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/09/21/free-banana-man-autistic-student-14-handcuffed-suspended-for-running-across-football-field-in-banana-costume-video)
 



Love from,
I really want that banana suit now...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates