Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Pocket Improvise...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 3:06 PM
Hello world...

You know what's annoying about most dresses? They don't have pockets. Pockets are seriously underappreciated. I mean, where are you supposed to stash your phone, cigarettes, money, and/or lighters if you don't have pockets? The simple solution would be to carry a purse, but I always forget to grab one. So today when I had to go on a coffee run for my family, I knew I would have to improvise to be able to carry everything I needed, as well as the coffee I'd be carrying back.

Then I remembered a friend of mine in middle school used to stash everything in her bra. I wasn't quite sure if that would work for me, but it did. What a handy place to stash stuff! I will say this though, having change smashed in your bra can be a little bit uncomfortable. As well as cash, because I get paranoid about paper cuts. I was able to hide a lot in there. Seriously, a lot! I even had my phone crammed in there for a little while, but that was just a little too awkward.

Why have I not tried this before?

Love from,
I need to get back to work now...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates