Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Something to Think About...

Posted by StuckintheSeventies423 on 10:17 AM

Lately, I’ve had a lot to think about as my job comes to an end in the fall/winter. What do I do next or more importantly, where? I love New Jersey… but as of a few nights ago I really feel like there’s nothing left for me here. Over the past year, I’ve done nothing but watch amazing things slip away from me despite my best efforts (maybe I’ve tried too hard) to keep them close. Well, I’m done. I’m through with being the last in line, the loser. Before I die (your guess is as good as mine), I will get at least one thing I want out of life!

Over the past week, I was introduced to a family friend whose nephew works in California as a writer for several major TV shows (anyone ever hear of Entourage). Writing for the screen has always been a hobby of mine since I first learned the format in the seventh grade but it was never something I thought I’d ever be able to do. After sampling some of my work, this family friend began to encourage me to head out west as well as trying to set up a meeting between myself and her nephew. I told her that I wanted to go to film school here in New Jersey but now I can’t stop thinking about California. I’ve always wanted to go, I’ve never seen the Pacific Ocean yet in person, but do I really want to take a chance like this?

I might do it, to be honest. I’ll never know anything unless I go for it and it's not like I have anything else to lose at this point. It might be good for me to leave here for a little bit. I don’t even know anymore. We’ll see what happens in the winter. This year fucking sucks.

So I hope everyone gets what they want out of life because everyday is an even greater struggle for happiness than the one that came before it. I'll see you at the finish line... last as usual.

Till next time, rock in peace


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates