Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

The Office

Posted by cmoney on 5:15 PM

The Office, this show has been a part of my life for the past six years and is not going anywhere. I’ve seen every episode multiple times and I have just rewatched every episode thanks in part to the recent power outage. I can honestly say I will never get bored watching this show, no matter how many times I’ve heard those jokes or seen that episode I still think they’re hilarious. I watched the show from the first episode with my family not knowing what I was eventually committing too, Once the second season started I found out that G also watched the show, unfortunately this did not last long as he felt it started to dumb itself down for the masses. This was ok though because B moved here and watched the office just as much as I did and when I went to college I didn’t miss a beat, each week me and two of my fraternity brothers Timmy and Trav would watch every Thursday before getting plastered. I love this show and I always will there is nothing that can be done to change the way I feel about it. The new season starts in less than a month, Sept. 22 at 9 o’clock to be exact, and I can’t wait to see where they go now that Michael is gone. For the record I’m pulling for Andy to become the new boss and for Jim and Dwight to return to their battles.




|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates