Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Tomb Raider

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 10:27 AM
Hello world!

I just heard the good news today! There's going to be a new Tomb Raider game. I've played every Lara Croft: Tomb Raider game in existence. It was a tradition my dad and I had. He'd shoot the animals or bad guys, and I would figure out all the puzzles. Eventually, I started doing this all on my own as I got older, but it's a nice memory that I have. I can't wait for the new game to come out! I already texted my Dad about it. I'll probably post the game trailer on his facebook. As well as here... I can't believe I didn't even know a new game was supposed to come out. I'm very disappointed in myself. Anyways, enjoy the trailer video!



Love from,
I once dressed up as Lara Croft for Halloween... I even had a fish named L.C. after her. That's how much I love this game...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates