Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Bottles and trouble and stuff...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:22 AM
Hello world...

I woke up this morning in a kind of drowsy awesome mood. Fall is upon us, and I happen to love fall. Fall means flannel shirts, hoodies, sweaters, knee high socks, boots, and other clothing items that have been teasing me all summer. Plus, there's rain, and leaves changing colors, Halloween (my favorite holiday), apple picking with my family, and all sorts of other good stuff. I was relishing this good mood, until I got a text from my grandmother.

If you haven't figured it out already, I live with my grandparents. I won't get into the nitty gritty story of how dysfunctional my relationship with either of my parents is. I'll just say that my grandparents house is the only place that feels like home. It's also the only place where I've ever felt like I've belonged, or feel welcomed. So I try hard to keep my grandparents happy.

One thing my grandparents don't like is the idea of me and the boys drinking during the day at their house when they aren't home. Which, to explain the angry text I got this morning, I kind of have to backtrack more to almost a year ago.

You see, one day we all decided to hang out at my house and play Mario party. Which was a great idea, and we were having a lot of fun, but C thought it would be a good idea to bring over his giant plastic bottle of Canadian mist. I didn't do any of the drinking, I'm not a fan, but the boys did. Nothing horrible happened, nothing was broken or destroyed. Only when my grandparents came home from work, C still had the bottle sitting on their table... Not good. I had told C multiple times to keep the alcohol in his bag and out of sight, but of course he didn't listen. After I drove the guys home, since I was the only sober person, I got a strong lecture from my family about drinking. A few days later, my grandmom told me she emptied all the open bottles in the house, and that the remainders were sealed, and were to stay that way...

Of course, when she told me this I was a little insulted. Mainly because I can buy my own alcohol, but I let it go...

Which brings me to today. My family is cool with the guys coming over, as long as there's no drinking involved. I got a text from my grandmother, very upset and disappointed because she found red cups and an almost empty bottle of rum, in the garage. Why's there an almost empty bottle of rum, lurking in the corner of my garage? Well, probably because when D left, it was one of the few bottles of alcohol the guys had left. So C collected it, along with a bunch of red cups, and then left it in the backseat of my car. It had been back there for a while, completely forgotten, until I cleaned out my car a few days ago. My original thought was to leave it in the garage, then return it to C. Except I forgot, and unfortunately for me, I had left the bottle next to the umbrellas. Which, since it's raining today, my family found it while getting ready to go to work.

After a very long phone call to my grandmother, I placated the situation, and all is well. As long as they see the bottle in the trash can when they get home.

There wasn't much rum left in it anyways... And I dealt with all of this before my morning coffee and cigarette. I'll probably laugh about this later. Once I'm caffeinated.

Love from,
It's always something...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates