Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

War of words...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 8:30 PM
Hello world!

I'm starting to notice a weird tradition that D and I have started. The best way I can really describe it is like a war of words. You've probably seen our back and forth list of desserts, but today our conversation was a little bit different... I'll just let you see and read for yourself:

B: Last night I survived four hours of disco. I can survive anything.
D: Zombies?
B: Yup!
D: apes?
B: hells yeahs
D: Oversized mangos?
B: I can easily fight mangos.
D: Keebler elves
B: they love me.
D: Aliens from Signs
B: man made shotguns for a reason.
D: Werewolves
B: why do you think I wear so much silver?
D: ninjas
B: Well now that I've watched the episode of the best warrior, I know all the ninja's tricks, and therefor know how to avoid them
D: 10000 Pillsbury doughboys with rabies
B: They are made of dough and afraid of water. Super soaker can easily overtake them
D: How many supersoakers do you have?
B: More than I'm willing to admit... Remember the one that had the attachment of extra water containers that strapped to your back? Yeah, I've got that one... I took watergun fights seriously as a child... Probably because I was the only girl in the neighborhood and therefor had much more to prove
D: Killer whales with legs
B: cut off their legs... They are very top heavy.
D: Giant spiders
B: FUCK SPIDERS! ILL EXTERMINATE THEM ALL
D: muffins
B: I'll eat them
D: Angry pink elephants
B: I'll give them daisies. Peace and love, homie!

Love from,
I do enjoy random conversations...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates