Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

The simple things...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:03 AM
Hello world!

This morning I've been thinking about all the things that make me smile. The simple things in life that I tend to take for granted. For example, I have a good home with my aunt and grandparents. They support me when I need it, and love me unconditionally. Which I'm grateful for because I can be a difficult person to live with at times. I know that whatever I choose to do in life, they will back me up a hundred percent. I know that whenever things get bad, I have their shoulders to lean on. They will always give me a safe place to fall when I have no where else to go. There have been many times in my short life where I have been faced with challenges way above my maturity level to handle, and they have always been there. Even when I've been red in the face, screaming at the top of my lungs, hysterically crying and repeating that I don't want to talk about my problems. They have forced me to face those things I'm afraid of, or don't think I can handle, and I come out of the situation a better person. They have always had faith in me, even when I have lost my faith in myself. I honestly believe that they have helped me become the person I am today.

I'm also grateful for my friends. Especially, and obviously, my jersey boys. They have always been there to save me, knowingly or not. I consider myself extremely lucky to have such an amazing group of friends, even when times are hard and we are struggeling to find some kind of normalcy. I have faith in them, because they are all amazing in their own individual ways. Even though sometimes they can't seem to see that, or their lives don't seem to be turning out exactly the way they had hoped, I still believe in them. Plus I have developed an incredible amount of patience, so that tends to help when they are in difficult moods. You don't give up on your friends, especially the ones that have become your family.

Then there's the even simpler things I enjoy. Like my morning tradition of getting coffee and driving around aimlessly while listening to whatever song suits my mood. This morning it was Taylor Swift's "Enchanted". A very underappreciated song, if you ask me. I like the alone time I have though. It gives me time to think and reflect. Plus I spent most of my childhood alone, I grew up in a house that used to be a part of an orchard. So I spent most of my time climbing trees and reading, and I've grown accustom to being alone. Sometimes it seems like I need time alone to function properly around people. Otherwise I get overwhelmed, and sit quietly thinking to myself, rather than being involved in conversations. Being a wallflower is boring.

You know, this blog post is kind of funny to me, because I was originally intending on writing about stupid things that make me smile. Like how shiny things attract me, and how I like painting my nails ridiculous colors like smurf blue, bright green, or black because my mother wouldn't approve, and wouldn't let me paint my nails these colors when I was younger. I also planned on writing a diatribe about how T-Swift has depth to some of her music, and that people should have more of an open mind. Instead I ended up writing about things that are more important to me.

Now I just want to write about how I hate people on bikes and how I'm developing a point system for how many points people get for how they hit them with their cars... I don't really want to see someone get hit by a car, I just want them off the damn roads. There's a sea of bikers today and it's annoying me.

I think that's enough randomness for now...

Love from,
The girl who wore tutu's before all these punk ass emo girls, who shop at hot topic, thought they were cool... Cause I am weird like that.
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates