Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Finding clarity...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:32 AM
Hello world...

Sometimes life is like a really big jigsaw puzzle. One with so many pieces that you find it intimidating and overwhelming. You find yourself stuck in one place, trying to fit pieces together, with no clue as to whether or not it's right. You spend hours racking your brain, straining your eyes and your patience, until it seems like you just can't take it anymore.

So you take a break, you stand up and walk away. You let your mind rest for a little while. Then maybe, when you feel like you've had enough time, you can return to the puzzle with less frustration and confusion, and figure things out once more. Maybe you'll let someone help you. Someone who can look at the puzzle from a different perspective and see things in a way that you couldn't. Even if they don't have all the answers, sometimes it's nice just to have someone else there to commiserate, or distract you.

All I know is that I know nothing. Every day is a new challenge, a new lesson, a new problem, or a new solution. There are no absolutes in life, only uncertainties...

Sometimes I feel very lost, like I'm standing on the brink of the abyss, and I'm afraid I'll fall of edge. When these heavy hearted thoughts cross my mind, another voice pops into my head, and scolds me by saying something like I'm way too stubborn to let myself fall into that kind of trap. I imagine this other voice, or alter-ego, as someone who's overly confident, strong, and brave. I try to tap into that voice of the person inside of me, because I think I need that kind of strength sometimes.

I don't speak my mind very often. I keep a lot of secrets. Mine, as well as others. Yet, when I see people show their own strength by admitting their secrets, it makes me wish that I could share my own. With all the turmoil I'm feeling now though, I know I'll let the chance pass me by.

There are never perfect moments, and there are rarely ever happy endings. Knowing that makes me very sad. Not just for myself, but for others as well. I still have some hope though. I hope that maybe someday the things that hurt us, won't hurt us any longer. That maybe we will find our peace, and our happy endings. Even if they weren't the ones we've had in mind.

I know that some of the things I have written don't make a whole lot of sense. Welcome to my brain, it's a little messy and confusing in here. I guess I am just trying to figure out my own puzzle right now.

Love from,
The girl who doesn't have all the answers...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates