Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Tell Me... I Didn't Just See That...

Posted by StuckintheSeventies423 on 2:05 AM

New Jersey has been besieged by rain and thunderstorms so a large group of us gathered at Char’s house. I was the first to arrive, which is rare for me, and was served up an amazing meal by Char’s grandma. I honestly didn’t expect it and I couldn’t stop saying thank you whenever I ran into her throughout the house, it was great. Slowly but surely we all came together at Char’s starting with J, followed by T and R, DM made a quick appearance, then B arrived, and D showed up last after his flight was cancelled due to the weather.

We played some pool and hung out inside for most of the night before finally deciding to watch a movie on Char’s laptop. Horror films tend to come up in conversation (see: How To Survive a Scary Movie) and at one point we were talking abut the Texas Chainsaw Massacre but somehow we ended up watching this super low-budget B-movie that I’d heard of but never actually seen. The film… was Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers…

Seriously… Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers was unbelievable in its lunacy and succeeded in it’s task of being one of the most fucked up movies we have ever seen!

Tell me… I didn’t just see that?!

You gotta love watching crappy movies on a crappy day. Oh shit, I have to go to work in the morning!

Till next time, let us rock in peace.


Song change... this one just seemed more appropriate.
Don't drink and drive kids!

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates