Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Recap then goodnight...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:56 PM
Hello world!

I would like to take a second to mentally high-five my friend T for joining our ranks on the blog... I'm also a little terrified of what you might write... I feel like your blog posts should have a warning label at the beginning...

I have a few stories to post on the blog. Hopefully, I can post about my day at warped tour, as well as our group venture to see The Daily Show, tomorrow.

So keep checking back in with us to see what ridiculous antics we've been up to.

Love from,
I don't even have the energy to change into pajamas...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates