Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

I'm turning green with rage

Posted by Char on 6:42 PM in
I can openly admit that cops are not y favorite people. Is it clear now that most cops only become cops because they have an unresolved Napoleon complex. Specifically, they gravitate towards the law not to protect the people, as they promise, but to enforce their broken psyche on the same people they claim to protect. If anyone, at any place has been harangued by cops, please tell someone and ask them to do something about it. Clearly there are no checks and balances when it comes to the law enforcement in this country. If I wanted to live in a state of emergency, I'd live in Syria, but in America, cops need to show stronger senses of caution and understanding. I mean the guy who was tased in this video suffered from schizophrenia and was homeless. This just reminds me that life is a clusterfuck of people and to remain indoors at all times.

Annoyed and Baffled,

Char

P.S. If you are a competent cop, I'm sorry you've been tainted with the same brush as other ignorant and savage cops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ljYNgLnpxM&feature=player_embedded#at=72

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates