Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

A Good Day for a Wedding (and haircuts)

Posted by StuckintheSeventies423 on 11:52 AM

In the words of the legendary Officer Farva, “Open bar, dude!”

Got my cousins wedding today and apparently there’s going to be three receptions going on at once. I’m looking forward to wandering around and seeing what kind of trouble I can get myself into! It also seems like one of my cousins is still bitter about being beaten four times in a row by my brother and I in beer pong! On behalf of the two of us, challenge accepted!

Here’s to drunken shenanigans!


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates