Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Shaun Fu€king T

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 7:57 PM
Hello world!

I am here to inform you of an epidemic that is taking over my jersey boys!

The insanity workout...

At first it seemed innocent. When the boys started the workout, after I left for Colorado, I thought it was a good thing for them to get active. Now though, it has taken over their lives! I swear, every day I have to wait for them to get done working out before we can hang out. Which means I'm stuck at home with my family while they watch Fox news... More specifically, the O'Reilly factor. Which makes me want to drop kick my aunt's annoying lap dog. I'm not sure who I dislike more right now, Bill or Shaun T. Shaun T is all they talk about. Obsessively!

Shaun T must be terminated! Come on, world! Help me out here!!! I want my free time with the boys back! I also do not want to have to suffer through another night of Fox News...

Love from,
I'm so dead after they read this...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates