Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Random thoughts...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:20 AM
Sometimes I want to say things, but I just can't seem to make myself say them. My thoughts just hang out in the back of my brain and dwell there.

Tonight, I don't want to think about it...

I don't want to think about C calling me out on caring about what other people think.
I don't want to think about the petty games people play.
I don't want to think about the things I should say, or want to say, even though I know I wont.

I just want to float in my pool and hope things will work out the way I want them to...

Cause C is right, I do care what people think... But I care about what one person specifically thinks more than others. Even if I go out of my way to act like I don't. Because I'm stupid, and that's what stupid girls do. We pretend like we don't care, even though we do... More than we are willing to admit.

I'll have to admit it eventually though... Just... Not yet.

B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates