Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

T's paddle of epic epicness...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:07 PM

It all started with a picture....

Facebook chat:
B: Tim can I post the picture of you and your little with the paddle on the blog??
I can block out faces
TTTTIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM
TIIIImy
Timmy......
Im gonna keep doing this until you respond
TIMMMMMMMMM
Ti,
*Tim
PLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE
T: oh

i said yes
and you don't have to block out our faces
B: no you didnt.
T: I thought i told you along time ago
LOL
sorry
go ahead
i want the world
to see

B: Maybe you did... I probably wasn't sober

T: i am so proud of herrrr
don't block out our faces
:)
(He also gave me permission to use his name... Soooo, now you know who T is....)



























|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates