Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

True friends are golden...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:38 PM
With the end of the semester coming up, many of the boys are going to be graduating soon. While I still have a few semesters ahead of me, because I took some time off, I can't help wondering how our lives are going to change within this next year. First, I'd like to say that I'm really proud of all the boys. Kind of like the way little sisters are proud of their big brothers. I'd never tell them in person, but I think it *laughs*. At the same time though, there's a part of me that's worried that once they move on from college, and go off to start their careers, we won't see each other as much. I look forward to spending the weekend, hanging out with the boys, so I guess there's this little selfish part of me that doesn't want that to change. Me, of all people, should know that change is inevitable. I know I shouldn't worry too much about it, because change is coming no matter what. Plus, we've all been friends for so long that I don't think that we will lose touch or anything. I've just really loved living here these past almost ten months. In some ways it's the happiest I've ever been. So... Even if things do change, if we don't talk as much, or if we go months without seeing each other... I'm really grateful for how things are right now. Cause the boys are true friends, and true friends are golden.

Peace & Cigarettes,
B

P.S. I would like to send a little special thank you out to D, C, Tk, and Char for contributing so much this month! We've had more views and posts in the month of April than all of the other months combined. Thank you for all of your support and ideas. I probably would have let this little pet project fall by the wayside if it weren't for all of you.

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates