Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

T likes to tackle...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:37 AM
Hello any fellow insomniacs out there...

Seeing as though I can't sleep, I figured I would write about something. I decided that something would be the fact that every time I am in the same vicinity as T, I either: A) Get asked some highly inappropriate/personal question, B) Get threatened in absurd ways, or C) Get tackled. Seeing as though I get injured enough without any outside influences, I don't really need his help. I pretty much enter any situation with T thinking that I'm going to end up in the hospital... Like the night C bought a machete from an Army/Navy store, and somehow T ended up with it. I didn't get injured that night, but I did protest A LOT to T having a FREAKING MACHETE. Seriously, someone needed to be on that situation. I don't know what makes him think it's a good idea to tackle me. I'm clearly weaker than him, and I don't care how much you drank, you shouldn't tackle a girl. *laughs* Like the time I tried to get a redemption tackle, and halfway through the execution of the tackle, T changed his mind and threw me into a pile of snow...


Yeah... There's nothing I can say or joke about this picture that would make it... less inappropriate. Really, really awkward. Well, that's all for now.

Peace & Cigarettes,
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates