Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Murphy's law...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 3:41 PM
"Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong... And at the worst possible time."

That, my friends, is the story of my life... Haha.. Ha. Uuuuuugggggghhhhh...

Char said that he has a new blog post in the works. Hopefully he will post it some time today. So check in every once and a while. It should be good, especially for us girls who could use a helping hand when it comes to men. I'm looking forward to it, because I need something to look forward to during this shitshow of a weekend. I hope your day is filled with sunshine and daffodils. Those are in season now, right? Meh, whatever.

Peace & Cigarettes
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates