Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Talk about the future...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:52 AM
It seems like the older you get, the more people expect from you. They expect you to have a major. They expect you to know if you want to go to grad school or what kind of job you want. Which it is fine for people to expect you to have a plan for the future... But I've always been a little unconventional. The idea of working in an office at a 9 to 5 job makes me cringe. I've never considered myself normal, so why would I start trying to be normal later in life? Someday, I want a job that allows me to write and take pictures. I want to travel. I want to go on adventures, and meet new people. Maybe one day I'll even try my hand at love again. Which is usually something I try to avoid. There's a really good quote from Natasha in War and Peace that always pops into my mind when I think of love. "When I finally say I love you to any man and really mean it, it will be like a defeated general who's lost all his troops, surrendering and handing his sword to the enemy."... I'll probably be the same way. I don't know what the whole point of this rant is. I guess I want so much more out of life than some people do. *sigh* well, I've got to do some grocery shopping for the fam. Until next time...

Peace & Cigarettes
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates