Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Thoughts...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:04 PM
The song I'm listening to right now. I figured I would share it with you. It's always nice to have something to listen to while you read. At least I think so... Plus this music video is cool... I hope this is what going to heaven is like. *laughs* ... Cage The Elephant "Shake Me Down"



Hello people of the world!

Yesterday I spent most of my time driving around, going on my own little adventures. Which, to be honest, is how I spend most of my days. I think everyone should spend some time alone. It gives you time to think and clear your head, and if you are a girl, you probably do that all the time anyways. I think if people spent more time appreciating the little things in life, we would all be a lot happier. I mean think about it, how much time do we waste worrying or being upset about things. I think it's important to look at all the good things in your life, rather than all the bad ones. From what I can tell, guys really don't have a hard time with this. Girls, on the other hand, have one bad thing happen to them, and they start going into a downward spiral faster than Charlie Sheen's degree of sanity and dignity in the public eye. As much as I find it entertaining to watch people totally lose their minds, girls have started to get on my nerves... There's a reason why I hang out with a group of boys.

So here is my advice to girls, because someone needs to give you a heads up...

First off, stop obsessing. You know what I'm talking about, almost every girl I know does this. When ever you decided that you like someone, you turn into some crazy insane stalker chick, who over-analyzes everything a guy says or does. Guys don't do or say things with some secret innuendo to leave us hints that they are interested. That's what we do. Guys are pretty straight-forward. They either like you, or they don't. So if you're out there, waiting for that guy to show up at your door, and tell you that he's really been in love with you this whole time... Reality check, life isn't like the movies. Don't misunderstand me, there's nothing wrong with having feelings for someone, but if all they ever are is indifferent to you. Then maybe you should try opening yourself up to new possibilities. Otherwise, you may be wasting your time on someone who doesn't have the same feelings. If they don't see how awesome you are, why waste your time, right?

Second, why is it that at every party girls go to, you all have to drag each other in the bathroom for thirty minutes to "talk". Guys, it's always the same reason, they are all in the bathroom talking about you. Always. It doesn't matter if a girl is in a good mood when she arrives at a party, once they hit a certain drink limit, all they want to do is whine. Usually about how their boyfriends are being dicks, or the more popular topic of bathroom conversations, "Why doesn't he like me.".... Probably because you just spent 30 minutes in the bathroom with your girlfriends crying, instead of having a good time at a party.

Which brings me to my third point... For the love of God, stop being so over-dramatic. Seriously. Sometimes bad shit happens, like you get caught in a mosh pit during a basement show, get thrown into a table, then knocked into some girl who spills her full cup of beer on you. Instead of getting upset or pissed off, because you're now drenched in beer, just let it slide. Especially when some other girl is being a bitch to you, let it slide. Chances are she's miserable with her own life, and realizes that you are either A) better than her, or B) different from her, and that's why she's talking shit to you. So don't sink down to her level, and justify her actions with a response. Which I know is hard for girls, because we get fired up over shit easily, but if you ignore her backhanded comments and bullshit, she's going to be the one looking like an idiot. Not you. Besides, do you really want to be that girl who gets into a fight at a party or bar? It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look classless and trashy.

Seriously though, if girls spent less time being pissed off or lovestruck, and focused more on what was going on around them right now, they'd probably be a lot happier. I'm just saying... Also, stop gossiping. Just trust me on that one.

Peace & Cigarettes,
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates