Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

8

I Don't Get Iced

Posted by D on 10:13 PM
Since I've gotten back to school (yesterday), four of my friends have gotten iced in my room. I participated in none of them (but potentially instigated all of them). I just realized how fortunate I am to have two groups of friends where I never get iced: sorry A. I'm pretty sure it's a rule.

D

|

8 Comments


It is in fact a rule. You better knock on some wood though, cause you just might jinx yourself... Link to the rules:

http://myjerseyboys.blogspot.com/2011/03/updated-rules-of-tks-garage.html


i think its about to happen. i feel the walls closing in


Oh snap! Did you get iced?! Ive been iced before, by Char.... I was pissed cause i had bought the worst tasting Smirnoff to Ice A, and char used one on me.


I'm like a sneaky gypsy


You sneaky bastard! If anyone is a sneaky gypsy, it's me!


I took a nap, and I just woke up to find a present waiting in my bag. Luckily, it rolled out just before I picked up my bag.


*laughs* luckily? I bet you saw it was in there and kicked your bag to get it out or something, before picking your bag up... Cause that's what I would do.


Man, I didn't even have a chance when Char iced me. I was like an innocent naive lamb, being led to the slaughter... I showed up to TK's house, and Char jumped up and acted like he was all excited to see me. So I was distracted when he took my Gatorade out of my hand and replaced it with a Smirnoff ice! Bastard.

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates