Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Liquid Water Enhancer?

Posted by StuckintheSeventies423 on 2:48 PM
I guess regular water isn't good enough for everyone anymore. Seriously, there are people dying of thirst out there and we're trying to make it more fun to drink!



Did he just put that thing in his shirt pocket? You know people are going to try and smuggle other things in there. I don't know, this just seems like another attempt to improve on something that's already fine the way it is. I mean, it's water man! Have a Sun Drop if you want something different.

So thanks, but no thanks. I like my water cold, clear, and tasteless but what about you?

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates