Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Writers Block...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:43 PM
Hello world!

C pointed out that I haven't been posting recently. My bad. I've been obsessively watching Daria. It was my favorite TV show back in the day, and I didn't remember a lot of the episodes. So it was fun going back and watching them all. One episode in particular really spoke to me. Daria, who is also a writer, was having some trouble writing a story. She had a severe case of writers block, which I myself have been experiencing. I've really wanted to write something about something that means something. *laughs* You'll understand that last sentence if you watch the episode. Which I will share with you all, at least the link to it, and contrary to some people's beliefs, not all the episodes are boring. Just a few of them...

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/daria-season-2-episode-13-write-where-it-hurts

Love from,
The episode after this one is a musical. Funny to watch.
B



|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates