Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Sick Day #2

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 10:55 AM
Hello world...

So yeah, I'm pretty sick right now. It sucks, it's unfortunate, it's annoying... whatever. C's post with all the Christmas song's got me thinking about some of my favorite Christmas songs. Since I'm stuck in bed and really have no desire to get up and do anything, I'll share a few of the songs he missed with you...

The first song is "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" by Fall Out Boy. This song is an old favorite of mine:



Back in Colorado, my Grandma would play this song every year at Christmas. Laughing hysterically the entire time. My family is a little weird *laughs*...



How could C forget to add Mr. Grinch?



Okay, now this next Christmas video... is a little weird, I guess. I didn't like this song until Glee did a cover of it. "Last Christmas" originally by Wham, I like the Glee version better. Meh, whateva...



The holiday season just wouldn't be complete without Mariah Carey's version of "All I Want For Christmas", at least it isn't for me. I freaking LOVE this song. It makes me smile...



And finally, you can't have Christmas without an appearance of the great Pumpkin King! So I share with you "What's This?" featuring Jack and Fall Out Boy...



Love From,
I hope this puts you into the Christmas Spirit!
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates