Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

I waste so much time...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:13 PM
Hello world!

I'm wasting time at work by finding ridiculous photos to share with you all. I'm feeling particularly lazy, so that's just fine by me. I'd like to send a special thanks to my sister, Google+, and iwastesomuchtime.com for helping me put all of this together. So if you have some free time, or you just feel like wasting time, feel free to take a gander down this post, and hopefully have a few laughs along the way.




It's okay T-Rex, I hate pushups too...


That's no coincidence...


History at it's greatest...


... too easy...


Brit's are always better... (side note: who could have seen Neville becoming such a stud???)


Somewhere my sister is laughing and giving herself a high-five...


It's funny cause it really is true...


So that's why....


You'd think she'd have it figured out by now...


hahahaha... sucker.


I'm pretty sure group projects are a conspiracy created by teachers to punish the smart kids... bastards.


Well, now you'll never know...


So you pressed the reset button with a pencil, and had to start all over. Damn it.


Easiest challenge ever.


And also with you...

Seriously... I hate stupid people...


Yeah.... also true...


I have a feeling D would not approve of this...


When T saw this, he said I made him miss white people...


It's a deal breaker...


I almost wish I had been there to see it... almost.

Love from,
Well, I've got to actually work now... damn.
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates