Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Who Needs...

Posted by StuckintheSeventies423 on 12:51 PM
... to sleep and dream when you can just stare at the ceiling and let everything that's given you a hard time destroy you in one night? Sometimes I think it would be better off if I just didn't exist (try admitting that to your family). Long ago, there was a time when I probably wouldn't have given up so easily but now the fire which drove me to better myself is beginning to fade away. I feel old and totally unaccomplished as a human being. It's hard to feel alive when everyone else thinks you're dead inside. I've been reminded of the things that I won't have because let's face it the world needs sad motherfuckers like me out there to remind everyone else that it can always be worse. Who needs to sleep and dream and have nightmares when the greatest nightmare of all is reality...

I will never rock in peace...


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates