Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Rumor Has It/Someone Like You...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:23 PM
Hello world...

So I haven't spent much time watching Glee recently, but their mash-up of Rumor Has It/Someone Like You has caught my attention. I like Adele, and Naya and Amber are amazing performers, so I knew the mash-up would be a guaranteed success. At least in my mind. Plus, I'm the kind of person who ends up loving songs that I can relate to. This song makes me think of the past... Past disappointments, betrayals, hurts, etc...

There's something about this cloudy, rainy day, and the combination of this song, that has me thinking about things I usually try not to think about... Maybe it's a girl thing. I won't dwell on it here for too long, just wanted to share the song that's currently playing through my speakers.



Love from,
I remember...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates