Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Smoke and stars...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:07 PM
Hello world!

Currently I'm writing from outside my hotel in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I'm here for my sister's dance competition... Woohoo... Personally I've never really been into the dance competition scene. I gave up dance/cheerleading/gymnastics when I was thirteen because I hurt myself in dance class one night, and decided that I had had enough. My sister, on the other hand, has kept with it. She's fifteen now, and even though I'm really proud of her, I feel a complete and total disconnect with my family's obsession with sport/dance competitions. Which makes me the black sheep in the family, because I would rather write than spend endless hours killing myself trying to learn routines. The benefit of this though is the fact that I can sneak off and do my own thing.

Which brings me to what I'm doing now, which is smoking and writing to all of you. Quick funny side note, I'm sitting on a rock ledge that overlooks a golf course, and some drunk guy just walked past me and yelled, "DON'T JUMP! WE ARE HERE!" I laughed, mainly because it's only a ten foot drop... It's not even enough to cause minimal damage. I know this because I may have accidentally jumped a similar ledge, not realizing it's actual distance. That's a different story though. As for now, I'm fine just sitting here smoking my cigarettes and staring up at the sky. I have a fascination with stars.

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that I'm here in Lancaster and not back at home with the boys. It is my last weekend here before I go to Colorado for a month, but I have done a good job saving face for my family and pretending that I actually want to be here.

I miss the boys a lot, which missing people is kind of a foreign concept to me. My parents split up when I was two, so I've grown up with having to be separated from the people I care about constantly. The boys are pretty much my only exception. Ever. I think it's partcially because I feel like they actually want me around, and I can just relax and be whatever I want to be around them. It's a comforting feeling, which is probably why I hold them at a higher regard than most of my own family.

I may physically be here with my smoke and the stars, but mentally I'm back home, sitting in my thinking chair in TK's garage with the boys. *sigh* well, until next time...

Peace & Cigarettes,
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates