Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Rick James wants you to know...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 10:26 PM


Apparently Dave Chappelle left America because he couldn't handle people running up to him in the streets and screaming, "I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!!"... So I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if when Dave Chappelle comes back from Africa (I don't know if he's back already), someone runs up to him in the airport in America and yells, "I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!" and he gets back on the plane to Africa? It would be like Groundhog Day! If he hears this saying, he returns to Africa for however many years. I don't know, Char, TK and I think about weird shit...

New stories and posts on the way. There may be video blogs coming your way in the near future...

Peace & Cigarettes,
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates