Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Chances...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 3:02 PM
Today I almost got in a serious accident on 35. Some asshole cut everyone off. It was almost a five car pile up with me in the middle. At first, I couldn't stop shaking. It was like all three of my major car accidents (none were my fault, by the way)kept replayed in my mind. The second I slammed on my breaks, I could hear my tires, and the tires of the other drivers involved, screeching. I just waited. I waited for that all too familiar sound of smashing metal and glass that similar to the sound of an explosion. The way it feels when your body thrusts forward, then gets slammed back due to the seatbelt, that cuts into your shoulder like a bad rug burn. The way the air bag slams into you face and chest full blast, and how the powder from it burns your skin. It was like I relived every pain and injury from those accidents in three seconds as I watched my car get closer to the car in front of me. When I finally stopped I checked behind me to see the car behind me practically slide sideways towards me in the road and into the emergency lane. I held my breath and waited, until I realized I was going to be okay.

Today I was reminded of how short life is. We only get one chance. One shot. That's it. I don't want to waste another second of it waiting. I have to take some chances of my own. No matter how they turn out, if it is the way I hope it will be, or not... I hope everyone will understand my selfishness, and cut me a little slack, because I deserve to find some happiness in this world. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that no one is going to hand what you want to you. You have to go out and take it.

Peace & Cigarettes,
(which I am now out of...)
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates