Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

The Scariest Movie of All Times?!?!?

Posted by StuckintheSeventies423 on 12:50 PM

With Halloween approaching rapidly, I’ve been making it a point to get through as many horror classics as possible (as long as I’m not at work or being kicked out of my house for a few hours so my parents can show the place off). As I’ve been compiling my Top 20 list for Halloween, I was suddenly reminded of a film whose compelling scenes and images have been forever burned into my mind. It transcends genres with its thoroughly layered script and the performances of its cast, finding humor where there is none and building suspense with every twist and turn. This movie takes the taco when it comes to true blood curdling and scream inducing terror. The next time I get a spooky phone call and the gravelly voice on the other end asks me “what my favorite scary movie is,” I know that my answer will be “The Room!”


And now... the most terrifying moment in film history!

Don't believe me? Let's watch that same scene... with an audience!

Shocking stuff!

Alright, I've wasted enough of my time and yours but I haven't posted anything in a while and I felt like being stupid this morning. Well, I'm being asked to leave the house so I'm going to roam around for a few hours.

Till next time, let us rock in peace...

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates