Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Bring on the fright...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:07 PM
Hello world!!!

It's October, a.k.a. my favorite time of year! It's time to dust off all my horror movies, find some candy corn, take my sister trick-or-treating (she's allergic to nuts, so guess who gets all of the candy she can't have), carve a pumpkin, and scare some punk ass kids (my favorite pastime). Nothing goes better with Halloween than some awesome tunes, because for me, Halloween starts on October 1st. This year my fascination with zombies has taken over, and I remembered loving this mash-up of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and the Yeah Yeah Yeah's "Head's Will Roll" (Thank you, Glee).

BRING ON THE ZOMBIES, AND BRING ON THE FRIGHT!!!



Love from,
I'm torn between being a Zombie Alice or Daria... I'm thinking Zombie Alice...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates