Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Family Smack-down...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 8:08 PM
Hello world!

I have never seen a family fight on television that has resembled the one's I have experienced in real life... Until now. I was watching TV tonight, I came across a scene on one of my old favorite shows. I spent five minutes laughing and in danger of almost falling off the couch. I swear the writers of this show must have been spying into my family's living-room, watching the insanity ensue, during one of our classic family smack-downs. There's screaming, then pleasantries, then more screaming, then drunken laughing, then a mild argument, soon followed by screaming, and then exhaustion. It took me forever to find a clip of the episode in question on YouTube, and unfortunately I can't embed it onto the page, I can only give a link. You should definitely watch it, you'll laugh, and somewhere I'll be shaking my head because this argument legitimately happened within my family. I'd be Rory, and who that is, you'll soon find out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kUxH5QFf7w

Oh, and if you don't believe me, here's a picture from Thanksgiving of 2005, after my family decided to have it's annual holiday smack-down. Luckily, children were not included in this spectacle. Although, my younger sister is showing the signs of a less than happy day... My grandmother has the picture framed on her mantle...



Love From,
You gotta love family...
B


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates