Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Busy, busy B...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:40 PM
Hello world!

Sorry I haven't been around to post much. The boys commented on the fact that not much has been going on here for the last couple days. By here, I mean on the blog, because I certainly have been busy. The new job is keeping me occupied, sending me to NYC to find some new merchandise. I got to participate in a private fashion show, which was kind of a surreal experience. It wasn't an experience I had thought I'd participate in. I've never been really involved in the fashion world, I've always been in the world of literature. New and different experiences are always welcome though.

Plus, I've been sucked into the world of The Hunger Games. I just finished the third, and final, book last night. I read all three books in three days. I haven't been sleeping well, so reading passes the time. Although, now I don't know what to do with myself since I've finished the series. I'm always a little lost after I finish a book, and I didn't feel like Mockingjay had any real closure. It was just kind of like, life eventually goes on, and we just have to deal with it. I will say this though, Katniss is the first heroine, that I've read about in a long time, that I could actually respect. Most of the female heroines these days are whiny little damsels in distress and always have some kind of romantic drama. Of course, Katniss had her own share of romantic drama. Unlike many of her heroine counterparts, she doesn't go back and forth about which boy will she choose, she kind of just brushed it aside and decides to deal with it later. She has bigger problems to deal with, like surviving and protecting her family. Her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow, and she kicks some serious ass. Which is a welcome change from the usual book nonsense I've read about. If you haven't read the books yet, I suggest that you do, and be prepared for a lot of violence, deception, and death.

Other than that, all is well in the Del. I should probably get more sleep though. I'll try.

Also, in honor of D's insistence to post pictures food, let's eat some Ice Cream Cake!


Love From,
"May the odds be ever in your favor"
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates